July 09, 2007

Lessons in Life 101


Dear Readers,

Due to a death in the family and visiting my ill mother, I have not been able to post. I would greatly appreciate if you could pray for my mother Tove. She is a loving and caring "Dane" from Denmark. She has been very ill for 6 months or so and the doctors cannot find out why she is having so much pain. I would really appreciate your prayers for her and my sisters that are there tending to her needs. God Bless you, see you soon. Allah'a emanet ol Banu

2 comments:

Gazeteci said...

Dear Banu,

may Allah cure your mother's illness and ease her suffering and pain soon.. inşaallah.

sevgiler

Banu said...

You are such a dear and lovely friend. In all the time I have known you I have never known you to have a selfish bone in your body. Always you think of others. Insallah we can all learn from you and your kindness, and may Allah have compation on us all. Thank you for your kind prayers and thoughts Amin. love Banu