October 28, 2007

2007 Friendship and Dialogue Dinner

The friendship and dialogue dinners are incredible. Every year there are new faces, church members, volunteer organizations, senators and bishops,university professors, pastors, and representatives from countries around the world. I am so excited to see with whom I will be seated. The program presents the relationships that Niagara has made with the people listed above. The focus on the good works that people do. I look forward to going to the next ones. This year we were given hand made "Ebru" scarves and ties for the men. Now to tie it all into Banu's Kitchen here is the wonderful table settings and food that we enjoyed.



Later I will try and upload some pictures of the beautiful "ebru" painted scarves and tie I mention. Best Wishes BC

No comments: