August 16, 2008

CHICAGO'S TURKISH WORLD FESTIVAL

Caution: The information you are reading below is refering to last years 2008 Festival. New information is listed above under the countdown.

August 16th and 17th Grandball room Navy Pier! Freee! Dance performances, Food from many different Turkic countries, Childrens areas for lots of fun. Follow the link below and make sure to open your window or you might get an error message. www.turkishworldfestival.com

Best way to get there is public transportation: Metra to bus, there are many different options. Did I mention the time? Opening ceremonies 11 a.m to 10 p.m. with Yes Fireworkssss! Whew whoo we are going to have fun and meet our neighbors of the world! See you there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Banu'cum,
Hadi yenile sayfani:)

operim
Gulenay

Bajo Seasoned Salts said...

Very cool!

A little recommendation, I found these to be so delicious and useful in my kitchen: http://bajoseasonedsalts.com/

Cheers.

John

Caleb said...

I found your food blog going through a few links. Glad I ran into it. Didn’t know that the food blog community was so big. I love your posts!

I was wondering if you would like to exchange links. I’ll drop yours on my site and you drop mine on yours. Email at ramendays@yahoo.com or stop by my site and drop a comment. Let me know if you would like to do a link exchange.

Cheers,
Caleb
http://www.ramendays.com