November 16, 2009

Happy Holidays to all friends!

Season's Greetings!
Happy Eid Adha, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year, Happy Hannaka, and blessings to all this cold and blustery season. May your hearts be warm with faith, your bellies full of Gods blessings.                                 May you be compationate and kind to your neighbors,families and friends. May our minds, body and actions display the belief that was gifted to us from our creator. Have a wonderful holiday season. May God bless us all.

7 comments:

xbox 360 casque said...

Nice birdies! The first and the third are very unique as far as the colours are concerned. Wish you a merry Christmas!

Christine said...

Cute birdies. I love different birds. Did you take the pictures?

Banu said...

Thank you Simauma, I have not been blogging for some time, I took a break but I really miss it. God willing maybe this summer I can post a few new recipes. :D

Banu said...

Christine, I did not take the pictures but found them off of google. I really thought they were beautiful too :D

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks.

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks.

David S said...

These images are stunning, the red bird is out of this world catering equipment